Sunday, November 11, 2018

An Adventure in Wayne County

Today, I decided to take a drive to Wayne County's bus garage to get some pictures. I figured that I should before the weather gets too bad. My dad came along, so it was a good father-son day for us. There were a few buses on the way that we ended up getting pictures of on the way back, but they also had some interesting buses in the back that are soon to be sold. All of which consisted of first gen ICs, mainly FEs and CEs with an RE in the mix.


As for the rest of the lot, It was mainly ICs of all types.





Also one of their very few Blue Bird Visions, which I assume to be a 2008 or 2009 model.
On the trip back, we photographed every bus we saw parked along the way except one 2014 IC CE Handy that was parked at a driver's house.




And then we concluded our day in Kenova, so here's the usual bunch but with the IC RE swapped out with an HDX.



No comments:

Post a Comment